Saturday 26 March 2011

I wasn't expecting THAT!

See that, right there! That's an award for being lovely. Thank you so very very much to Brooke from Paper Mountain, for being lovely and giving me this award. Well, here is what I have to do now:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2.  Pay it forward to fifteen other blogs you have newly discovered.
  3.  Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
Hm, I don't know if I'll manage 15 blogs, but I'll try..

  1. Madeline @ Capricious Existence
  2. Alexis @ Kore Averna
What a fail that was. As I am new to the blogsphere, I don't read many blogs at the moment. I shall add more when I discover them.
Thanks again Brooke!

Big question: my birthday is coming up in the next few months. I am considering asking for an ebook reader like the kindle, but I'm not sure, because I really love the feel of books in my hands. If I do get one, I won't stop reading paper books, as I have a huuuuuge collection. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I personally don't know if I would be able to read on an ereader as I have to hold the book. It's a paper thing. My mom, though, reads on both. She says it's handy to have her kindle when she's going to be somewhere for a while and doesn't want to take a huge stack of books.

    ReplyDelete