Tuesday 22 March 2011

Just wrote this.

I just started writing. I didn't know what I was doing, I just wrote. And this is the result.


I walked to school with my friends.
It was a normal day. The usual walking, silence between us.
They didn’t really realise I was there. I couldn’t let go of them though. I was quiet, shy, small and unseen. Like they would notice.
They probably don’t know I exist.
I got to school, sat down. Teachers didn’t ask me questions. I didn’t listen. I didn’t write anything. I hovered gently on my seat, not wanting to sit down.
No-one saw me. I was an empty seat to them.

The day passed without incidents. I smiled at people, kept my head held high, hoping my old friends would notice me. It had been a year since my dreams began, the ones where they saw me again, smiled, raced at me and hugged me tight.
Yeah, right.
I still have those dreams. They hurt because I know that it’ll never happen. Ever.  I tried to get their attention. I waved, tried to hug people. But nothing.
Nothing.

If you haven't already guessed, she's dead. But not. I'm not really sure where this'll lead, but I'll just keep going. I have a very vague plot line. I'll just improvise. If that makes sense.

I haven't got my head screwed on right today. At all.
Any comments would be appreciated, anyhow! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. You create a very nice mood with your words.

    I've given you an award. ^^ http://brookerbusse.blogspot.com/2011/03/madeline-alberta-are-lovely-and-so-am-i.html

    ReplyDelete